This is home to the people we care for and we are honored to be guests here.
I am Beth and I am Cassia
Choices, security, dignity…
Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care
Holistic in focus and dedicated to innovation, Baptist Health & Rehab provides 24-hour skilled nursing care for those with advanced health care needs. The compassionate care team includes physicians, nurse practitioners, registered and licensed nurses, nursing assistants, social workers and chaplain who work together with a deep commitment to high-quality clinical and personal care.
Skilled nursing at Baptist Health & Rehab is based on the belief that mind, body and spirit are intricately connected. Life-enriching activities, therapeutic recreation and spiritual life opportunities are an integral part of life here.
Our Health Care Center
Our state-of-the-art health care center features private rooms or semi-private suites, welcoming community spaces and a full range of highly-skilled nursing care. Services include long-term care, short-term transitional care, hospice and spiritual care. We also care for many individuals with memory impairments who also require 24-hour skilled nursing care.
Amenities and Services
- Private rooms or suites with personal bathrooms and showers
- Three meals plus snacks served every day
- Special diets available
- Housekeeping & laundry services
- Bed linens and towels provided
- Social activities
- Onsite beauty salon
- Whirlpool spa tub
- Central living rooms with large-screen televisions
- Free wireless internet
- Around-the-clock skilled nursing care and personal care services
- High-quality clinical care
- Interdisciplinary team to manage specific care needs
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Personalized care that emcompasses physical, emotional and spiritual needs
- Compassionate and caring staff focused on fostering a family atmosphere to provide the highest quality of life
Floor Plans to Fit Your Needs
Highly-specialized Hospice care comes to Baptist from local providers of hospice care, bringing physical, emotional and spiritual care for people with life-limiting illnesses and support for their loved ones. Your family can hand over the worries of daily physical care, allowing you to focus on this precious time together.
Baptist Health & Rehab offers many opportunities for a rich and full life, including spiritual care. Worship services for all residents are scheduled every Sunday morning with Catholic Mass hosted weekly. Other activities include Bible studies for any residents with interest, and Holy Communion offered on a monthly basis.